Adding Space Below Banners in Course Shell
- Turn editing on in your course.
- Select “edit settings” next to the item that needs a space added.
- Select the HTML editor ( “<>”).
- Place your mouse cursor at the end of the last character in the box and press enter. Your cursor should now be on the line below all other characters.
- Type the following command <br /> *Please note there is a space between the letter r and the /.*
- Select < > on the HTML editor on the bottom ride side of the box (found in step 3)
- Your cursor should now be below the course banner which will allow you to start typing your material.
Did you find this article helpful?