1. Always use the Chrome web browser when interacting with a Proctorio-enabled exam.
- Click the following link to install Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome/
2. Make sure you have the Proctorio Chrome extension installed.
- Click the following link to install the Proctorio extension: https://getproctorio.com/
3. 24/7 Live Chat Option – When you are on your course page in Moodle, you can access 24/7 live chat for any questions that you may have.
- To access the live chat, click on the gray shield icon on the top right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
4. How to setup Proctorio exams in Moodle:
- You must create a new exam to use Proctorio.
- Once the exam has been created, you can not make ANY changes to the exam settings.
- Make sure you set a time limit.
- When creating your exam, only the Lockdown Options are free for students. The other options will require the students to pay to take their exam. If you want to use other proctoring options, you must use ProctorU.
- Watch Getting Started with Proctorio to learn how to add the external tool in Moodle and how to build an exam.
6. Proctorio Faculty Specific Support Information