1. Select the Windows icon and type Control Panel in the search box. Select it.
2. In the Control Panel, search for Mail, and select it.
3. The Mail Setup dialog box opens. Note: The Mail icon will not appear unless you have Outlook installed and have run the program at lease once. Click Show Profiles.
4. Next, click Add.
5. Type the name for the profile and then click OK.
6. Add an email account to use in your profile by entering a name for the account, the email address, and the password. Click Next when finished.
7. It may take a few minutes for Outlook to setup your new profile. Once complete, select Finish.
8. After clicking Finish, you will see your new profile listed in the Mail dialog box. Select Prompt for a profile to be used and click Apply.
9. Open Outlook and choose which email profile to use. Click OK and Outlook will open with the selected profile.