NOTE: In email terminology, Cc stands for “carbon copy” and Bcc stands for “Blind carbon copy”. The difference between Cc and Bcc is that carbon copy (cc) recipients are visible to all other recipients whereas those who are Bcc’d are not visible to anyone. We recommend that you Bcc recipients when sending emails to everyone on campus.
Outlook Desktop Client
1. Open Outlook on your computer and click New Email.
2. When the new window opens to compose a new email, click the Options tab and select BCC and From.
3. If you are sending an email to a campus listserv, put the email (FacStaff@lsua.edu) in the Bcc field.
1. To access Outlook on the Web, login to your MyLSUA account and click Email at the top.
2. Once you have logged in to your email successfully, click +New message.
3. Click the three vertical dots to access more menu items. Click Show From.
4. Click Bcc in the far right of the To field to display the BCC field.