Follow the instructions below to uninstall Office for Mac.
1. Open a Finder window and click Applications.
2. Move all Office for Mac applications to the Trash. To do this, right-click (or Ctrl+click) on an application and select Move to Trash.
3. Next, you need to remove the Microsoft files from your user Library folder. Open a Finder window, press Command + Shift + g.
4. In the window that opens, enter ~/Library and then click Go.
5. Open the Containers folder and move each folder below to the trash. Note that some of these folders may not be present.
6. Click the back arrow to go back to the Library folder and open Group Containers. Move the folders below to the trash
7. Next, if you put any of the Office applications on your Dock, go to each one and right-click ( or ctrl + click) select Options, then Remove from Dock.
8. Right click on your Trash can and select Empty Trash. Then, restart your Mac to complete the uninstall.
If you have any questions, submit a help desk ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.