1. Start your Zoom meeting and when you're ready to start recording, choose the option to save your Zoom recording locally (to your computer).
2. After your meeting is over and you end the meeting for all participants, your Zoom recording will start processing and save to your computer.
2. Next, navigate to your saved recording. By default, Zoom will save recordings to your Documents > Zoom folder. Locate the .mp4 video file in the folder.
3. Now it's time to upload your recording to VidGrid. To get started, navigate to Vidgrid at www.vidgrid.com and select Login in the upper right corner.
4. On the login page, click Enterprise Login and type in your LSUA email address. Click LOG IN.
5. Next, you will be redirected to a Microsoft Sign-in page. Proceed with the on-screen prompts to authenticate your account.
6. After you have successfully logged in, you will be redirected to your VidGrid account.
In VidGrid, on the left side, click the plus symbol next to the blue record button and select Upload.
Note: If you do not see the upload option or the record button, you do not have a Creator account. Submit a Help Desk ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org to update your account permissions.
7. Click the cloud icon to browse for your recording to upload (the .mp4 file) or drag and drop the file in the designated area. Once you've selected your recording, click Upload.
8. The system will return to your main page and you will see your recording being uploaded. When it's complete, double click on your video to open it for editing. You can edit the title by hovering your mouse over the title and clicking the pencil icon.
To obtain a shareable link, click the share icon on your video's dashboard.
If you need additional help with editing your video like trimming and adding captions, review the links below.