Adding machine/automatic captioning to your VidGrid videos is easy-peasy! Follow the instructions below to get started.
1. From your VidGrid video, click the CC button in the bottom right.
2. Next, select Request from the caption dashboard and choose Machine caption.
3. Once your caption request is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
4. After receiving your confirmation email, return to your video and click the CC button again to edit your captions. Click the pencil icon to begin editing your captions. Remember, automatic captions might misrepresent the spoken content due to accents, dialects, or background noise. You should always review your automatic captions and edit any parts that haven't been properly transcribed.
5. Edit your captions as you see fit. However, do not make any changes to the time stamps. Once you've edited your captions, click Save.
6. The view the captions as your video plays, click the CC button on the video's player menu.
If you have any questions, submit a Help Desk ticket to email@example.com.