To decrease the amount of space being used in Zoom Cloud, VidGrid is now integrated with Zoom to provide an alternative space for saving your recordings.
Your process for hosting and recording in Zoom remains the same. However, now when you record a meeting to the Zoom Cloud, a duplicate of that recording will automatically upload to your VidGrid account. If you do not have a VidGrid account, you can request one by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recordings in Zoom Cloud will be permanently deleted after 7 days but they will remain in your VidGrid account until you decide to delete them.
To move your Zoom Cloud Recordings from VidGrid to Moodle, follow the instructions below.
1. Login to Moodle and navigate to your course.
2. Next, click the gear icon in the upper right and select Turn Editing On.
3. Click +Add an activity or resource in the section/week/module you want to add the recording to.
4. Select Page, then click Add.
5. Give your page a name and description (optional). Then, in the Page Content section, click the VidGrid icon.
6. Next, the Embed from VidGrid window will display. If you're asked to login, click Enterprise login and login with your LSUA credentials.
7. Locate your Zoom recording and click on the recording's title to begin the embed process. You can hover your mouse over the recording for information like when the recording was created.
When you're ready to embed the video into your Moodle page, click the checkmark.
9. Your video will automatically embed in the Page Content section of your Moodle Page.
10. Next, click Save and Display.
If you have any questions, submit a Help Desk ticket to email@example.com.