Download Zoom Cloud Recordings from Moodle
1. Navigate to your course in Moodle and click the Zoom External Tool link.
2. Click the Cloud Recordings tab.
3. Locate your recording and click the link under File Size.
4. On the next page, click Download under the Recording option.
5. Depending on your browser’s settings, the download may go to your Downloads folder.
Download Zoom Cloud Recordings from Zoom
1. Navigate to https://lsua.zoom.us/ and click Sign in.
2. Follow the on-screen prompts to login to your account.
3. Once you’re logged in successfully, click Recordings on the left side.
4. Under the Cloud Recordings tab, locate your recording and click the link under File Size.
5. One the next page, hover your mouse over “Shared screen with speaker view” and click the download icon.
6. Depending on your browser’s settings, the download may save to your Downloads folder.
If you have any questions, submit a Help Desk ticket to email@example.com.