If you are interested in using a mobile app for LSUA's Moodle, you can download the Open LMS Mobile App.
With the Open LMS Mobile App, you can:
- Access your courses directly from your mobile device
- Update your profile picture
- Receive course notifications and messages (We do not recommend that you depend on the notifications from the Open LMS Mobile App. Always use email as the official notification system for your LSUA courses.)
- View your course grades and awarded badges on your profile
- And much more!
Please note: We do not recommend that you use the Open LMS Mobile App to submit assignments or take quizzes. Use a laptop or desktop computer with Google Chrome to complete your coursework in Moodle.
To get started:
2. Next, open the app to start the setup process.
3. In the "Your site" field type: https://moodle.lsua.edu
4. Next, click Connect to your site.
5. On the next screen, you will see the LSUA banner and places to type in your username and password.
6. Once you have successfully logged in, you can view your courses by clicking My courses. You can also view your courses by clicking Dashboard.
7. At the bottom of your screen, there are navigation icons for Home, Calendar, Messages, Notifications, and Menu. Use these icons to navigate throughout the app.
If you need any assistance with the Open LMS Mobile App, contact the IET Help Desk by emailing email@example.com..