Welcome to the Fall 2023 semester. We wanted to share some helpful links.
- Bookmark the IET Support Center & HelpDesk – https://lsuaiet.freshdesk.com – This is your 24/7 access resource center with helpdesk articles, resources, and even videos! You can also submit helpdesk tickets when you are having technology issues!
- Add your LSUA email to your phone and/or tablet. Search the Support Center for Apple/Android instructions!
- LSUA has a mobile app! Keep up with campus news and events, athletic schedules, social media, and more!
- Know your schedule – Course start dates will vary by session. Check the LSUA Academic Calendar on the Registrar's page for your start date!
- Download Google Chrome on your personal computer. LSUA Moodle will not work properly while using Internet Explorer. You may be able to view things, but come test/assignment time, you risk having the browser crash in the middle of your work. This means losing everything. I don’t want that to happen, and neither do you, so install Google Chrome.
- Memorize these important links:
- http://my.lsua.edu This is your student portal. You have access to links for email, registration, financial services, bookstore, and Moodle. Consider it a one-stop-shop.
- http://moodle.lsua.edu This is direct access to your LSUA Moodle account.
- PLEASE NOTE Your classes will NOT show up in Moodle until your instructor turns them on. This does NOT mean you are not registered in a class. Some professors will turn them on early while others may choose to do so right before the official start date of class. If you do not see your course by the middle of the first week, please ask your instructor if they plan to use Moodle.
- Have a social media account? Make sure you “like” LSUA! This is the best way to keep up with updates, events, and notices on campus. A lot of services also have Twitter and Instagram accounts!
- Forgot your password? You can reset your password by going to myLSUA and clicking Trouble Logging in. Please note – your password WILL expire every 90 days.
We are here to help you in any way that we can. We look forward to working with each of you.
Have a great semester!