The Zoom’s LTI plugin offers tight integration with Moodle which supports meeting creation and hosting all within your Moodle course.
Note: You must have a Zoom account. If you do not have an LSUA Zoom account, request one by emailing the Zoom Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have successful logged in to your account, follow the steps below to add the Zoom plugin to your Moodle course.
1. First, click the gear icon in the upper right and select Turn editing on.
2. Scroll to the section/week you want to add the Zoom tool and click Add an Activity or resource. We recommended adding the tool in the Getting Started section of your course.
3. Select External Tool from the pop-up window and click Add.
4. On the next page, add an activity name and select Zoom from the preconfigured tool drop down menu.
5. Next, click Show more and select Embed, without blocks from the Launch container drop down menu.
6. In the Privacy section, uncheck Accept grades from the tool.
7. Click Save and return to course.
Click here for instructions on how to setup a Zoom web meeting in Moodle.
If you have any questions about Zoom, email IET at email@example.com.