Students in courses using the ProctorU (a.k.a ProctorU Live+) will need to schedule an appointment. To schedule an appointment:
- Login to Moodle and navigate to the course you need to schedule a ProctorU exam for.
- Locate the Access ProctorU Resources link in your course. This link is typically located at the top of the course or near the actual exam. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you do not yet have an account, it will prompt you to create one.
- If you do have an account, you can start scheduling your exam.
For ProctorU, you need to:
1. Have a webcam.
2. Have a photo ID to show the camera.
3. Be in a quiet room alone (to the greatest extent possible).
4. Have a good Internet Connection – consider turning off other Internet devices or put them in airplane mode.
5. Be on a laptop or desktop computer (PC or MAC) – not a phone, tablet, iPad, Chromebook, etc.
Below are helpful articles from ProctorU’s website. We recommend that you carefully review these articles and test your equipment well before your exam.
- Visit the following link for technical and account support: https://support.proctoru.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.