*Please note, if registration for a term has already been turned off, you will not be able to drop the course in Self Service. To drop the course, you will need to fill out the Drop Form on the Registrar's website in the Resources section. You will need to use your LSUA email and password to complete the form.
Online Program Students can submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Log on to my.LSUA.
2) Select Self Service from the top menu. A splash page with pertinent information will display for you to read through. Click Continue at the bottom.
3) Once in Self Service, select the Register tab and then select Traditional Courses.
4) Select the term that contains the course that you want to drop.
5) On the next page, select the course that you want to drop and select Next. If the checkboxes are not available, then you will need to drop the class from the Online Drop Form.
6) The refresh screen will show your updated schedule. Select Next to finalize the process.
7) You will receive a confirmation screen similar to the one below.
If you run into any issues, please submit a Help Desk ticket to email@example.com..