If you just created a FindTime Poll and sent it to your attendees, you can manage your poll with the FindTime Organizer Dashboard. This dashboard allows you to view your polls, send reminders, add attendees, and so much more.
1. Navigate to https://outlook.office365.com/findtime/dashboard..
2. After successfully logging in, you will see all of your meeting polls displayed. This is your FindTime Organizer Dashboard.
3. To add attendees, send a reminder, propose new times, or to cancel a poll, click the poll’s name from the Meeting Title column.
4. The next screen will display your meeting’s polling details.
5. To add attendees to the poll, click “+Add required attendee” and/or “+Add optional attendee” on the right-hand side.
6. Next, fill in the attendee’s Full Name, Email Address, and select whether the attendee is Required or Optional. Click Done.
7. To send a reminder to attendees, click the Send Reminder button. A reminder will be sent as soon as you click the button.
Propose A New Time
8. To propose a new time for the meeting, click “+Propose another time” at the bottom left. A window will pop up where you can choose a date and time. You must click “+Propose another time” for each new date/time you want to add to the poll. An email will be sent to attendees for voting on the new time/date.
Cancelling a Poll
9. To cancel a poll, click the Cancel poll button. A confirmation box will display. Click Yes, to cancel your poll.
- Also, you can cancel a poll from the FindTime Organizer Dashboard. Click Cancel Poll to the right of the meeting’s title.
Edit Poll Details
10. To edit the meeting details for your poll, click Edit Poll from the FindTime Organizer Dashboard page.
11. Next, update your meeting details as desired.