TABLE OF CONTENTS
A top navigation bar is present throughout the site. Most students will see the Registration, Grades, Finances, and Search menu options.
In addition, on the right of the navigation bar, there are options to view your course cart and to view your student profile. The student profile includes personal contact information, degree information, advisor contact information, and other relevant information.
The “Hamburger” icon (three stacked lines) is another navigational menu for viewing Registration, Grades, Finances, and Search menu options.
The Registration menu includes a drop-down menu for Courses and My Schedule. Hover your cursor over Registration for the drop-down menu to show.
- Courses – During registration period, students may register for courses online via the Courses menu. Under this menu, students can search for courses based on the available term. There is a Basic Search and an Advanced Search.
- My Schedule – Displays your class list including the course title, section details, meeting days, times, location, and instructors. This list view is easy to read and includes a print-friendly option.
The Grades menu includes a drop-down menu to view the following options: Unofficial Transcript, Grade Report, and Attendance Report. Hover your cursor over Grades for the drop-down menu to show.
- Unofficial Transcript – Displays a printable transcript based on transferred, completed, and in-progress courses.
- Grade Report – Displays the student’s official grade report for each attended academic period.
- Attendance Report – Displays the student’s Attendance record.
The Finances menu includes a drop-down to view the following options: Balance, Statement, 1098-T, and Make a Payment. Hover your cursor over Finances for the drop-down menu to show.
- Balance – Displays the student’s account charges including all tuition, fees, payments, and financial aid.
- Statement – Where students can access a printable version of financial statements.
- 1098-T – Displays the 1098-T (Tuition Statement) for reporting qualified tuition and related education expenses to the IRS.
- Make a Payment – LSUA partners with CashNet for student account payments online. A new window will open in CashNet to provide options for credit card payments, electronic check payments, and monthly payment plans.
The Search menu includes a drop-down menu to view the following options: Course and Section. The search features provide course listings from the catalog and from period section offerings. Hover your cursor over Search for the drop-down menu to show.
- Course – Displays information from the general course catalog.
- Section – Displays information specific to a course section offered during the selected year/term.