How To Setup Your Exam with MonitorEdu
LSUA Faculty should go to the following link to setup an exam with Mobile Proctor: https://monitoredu.com/examrequest.
On the web form there are 9 questions. See below for guidance with these questions.
- Email: Enter your LSUA email address.
- Name: Enter your full name.
- Name of School/client: Type LSU of Alexandria
- Name of Exam: Please put your course number and test name (i.e. MATH 1021 Test 2, or PHSC 1001, Final Exam).
- Exam start date and time/Exam end date and time: Indicate here the Exam available dates/times. When will you test be available for students to take (i.e. 9/30/2020 8:00am – 10/2/2020 11:00pm central time). Be sure to include time zone.
- # of Students: Type the # of students enrolled
- Estimate # who will use MonitorEdu: In this field, type your estimated number who will use MobileProctor. If you are offering both ProctorU and MobileProctor Options, I would say ¾ will choose MobileProctor for less expensive option.
- Exam link/instructions to access exam: For this section indicate where the exam will be: Moodle (moodle.lsua.edu) and/or Connect (connect.com) or whatever your exam site is. Also in this section include your exam password. You password should be 10-12 numbers. The proctors will read the password to the student and make sure they are not writing it down.
- Anything else we should know? In this section, include any resources students can have: calculators, scratch paper, note cards, books, etc.
- Who should we contact: For this section, indicate a phone number you can be reached at as well as the times you are willing to be contacted (i.e. 8:00am – 9:00pm central time).
Note: Once your exam is set, please share the MonitorEDU Student Guide (link below) with students.