1. Navigate to https://my.lsua.edu/Account/Login and click First Time Account Setup.
2. On the next page, fill out the required fields. Keep in mind the following when creating your LSUA password:
- Must be at least 6 characters long.
- Must contain a lowercase letter.
- Must contact an uppercase letter.
- Must contain a number.
- Cannot contain any part of your name and/or username.
3. After clicking Setup Account, you will be presented with your LSUA username.
4. Return to https://my.lsua.edu/Account/Login and click Login. Microsoft Authentication will display for you to type in your LSUA email and password. Your LSUA email is your LSUA username plus @lsua.edu, for example firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If needed, Microsoft Authentication will require additional information to further secure your account. Continue with the on-screen prompts to provide the required additional information.
6. Next, return to https://my.lsua.edu/Account/Login and login with your LSUA credentials.
If you have any questions, submit a Help Desk ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Check out our article on Navigating myLSUA.